Saturday, October 23, 2010

A beautiful Autumn day.

Today the weather has been beautiful - a bright, sunny autumn day, which I really didn't want to spend at home in the town, so we drove down to the coast to Avdira.






On the horizon you can just about see the island of Samothraki.



                                                                  

A view of the island of Thassos.

  I'm hoping that tomorrow will be fine enough to go somewhere for our Sunday picnic, because heavy rain has been forecast for most of next week.
     

2 comments:

  1. Your blog is really nice Judy, and you seem a lot better now. I like the beautiful picture you recently posted. I also saw that you also sewing ! That's very clever. I add your address to my Google Reader.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much, Annick, for your kind words and for posting the first comment on my blog.

    ReplyDelete