Saturday, November 13, 2010

My new sewing machine.

I haven't posted for a few days as I've been busy learning how to use my new sewing machine! It's a Brother Innov Is 20 LE which I ordered from Sewing Machines Dirct in the U.K and it only took a week to reach me. It's a computerised machine although not an expensive one, and I think I'm going to really enjoy sewing with it. I haven't taken any photos of it yet, but here's one from the website I bought it from:

Here's a link to the website I ordered it from, just in case anybody is interesed in buying a new sewing machine. http://www.sewingmachines.co.uk/

This is the pattern I'm working on at the moment:
                                  


     It's a 1960's retro dress and I hope it's going to suit me. I'll making mine a bit longer than the ones on the pattern envelope. Anyway, back to my sewing now!

                                       

                                                                                       

3 comments:

  1. It looks wonderful Judy. I hope you will show us what you do with it. I am quite admirative as I don't know how to sew. I have a very plain one, but never use it....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Annick. I've been sewing all evening and really enjoying it. You know so much more about knitting than I do and your projects are works of art!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pattern looks an interesting one. It will be nice to see your finished version.
    So glad to hear that you are getting on well with the new machine. Have fun with your sewing!

    ReplyDelete