Saturday, January 15, 2011

Simplicity Creative Group - Misses' & Plus Size Amazing Fit Dresses

Simplicity Creative Group - Misses' & Plus Size Amazing Fit Dresses

It's a long time since I posted! I'll be writing about my latest news in due course. I'm making good progress with my dress - the one I wrote about in December. It looks as if it's going to be a good fit, although whether or not it will be amazing, is another story! Anyway, when it's ready I'll post pictures.

Last week http://www.sewingpatterns.com/ were selling Simplicity patterns for 1.99 dollars. ( I haven't got the dollar symbol on my keyboard - just euros and pounds) so I chose 3 I liked and I'm waiting for them to arrive.  I liked the pattern in this link as soon as I saw it and it may well be my next project. If I start early enough I may get a few dresses for summer.

1 comment:

  1. I took advantage of that sale too - and now I'm checking the mailbox every day to see if they've arrived. Not yet!

    ReplyDelete